By discovering what is executive coaching and how the sounding board can show you your blindspots, you indubitably start seeing your condition much clearer. You, just like many other CEOs, are constantly tired and stressed out because of the volume of work to do, tight deadlines, new projects, business partnerships and so on and so forth. What is essential to bear in mind would be that, through learning what is executive coaching and working with an executive coach in San Diego (or via video conferencing), you can figure out how to stop overworking and overstaying at the office. Here is what you can do to feel better:
- Give yourself some time off and release the pressure
- Recognize that you are not alone, therefore delegate some tasks to your team members
- Align with your values – take a break and get to know the real you. What are your strengths and weaknesses? How about your main priorities?
- Simplify your to-do list
- Try new leisure time activities (go out, try sailing, skating, riding a bike and so on and so forth) – our executive coach in San Diego (or via video conferencing) will tell you that these will help you recharge your batteries and smile from time to time
- Remember that this is the journey and not the destination – Make sure you will not overwork yourself and not enjoy the whole ride
- Collect the laurels and feel good in your own skin – you have earned all the positive results and successes
Would you like to be able to talk to one of our professional Executive Coaches? If the answer is yes, then call us right away and we will book you an introductory session that will enable you to make important changes in your schedule!